Pages

Thursday 29 October 2009

Parade

There are these two old man who sit in their chairs in the park. They just sit in the same place every day.
There are also these two little old ladies with nothing better to than parede past the old guys. Every day they put on different dresses, try new make-up, fix their hair-do everything they can to get a rice out of the old codgers.
But the guys don't flinch. They just sit there.
One day , one of the little old ladies get an idea. 'I'm gonna streak 'em! That's what I'm gonna do! I'm gonna streak those two old coots! I'll get a rice out of 'em if it's the last thing I do!'
So she takes off all of her clothes and goes running stark naked in front of the tow old guys.
One guy say to the other, 'Well, what's she got on today?'
The other guy answers, "I'm not sure, but it certainly needs ironing!'

No comments:

Post a Comment